Wednesday, March 13, 2019 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Delaware State University
Martin Luther King Building
The Delaware State University (DSU) Small Farms ‘Profiting From A Few Acres’ Conference is on Wednesday, March 13th, 2019. It will be held at DSU in The Martin Luther King Building.
Important Topics, just for you, include:
- Building a Business Using Free Range Table Eggs: Marketing and Stewardship
- Using IPM Tools to Increase Profit Margins
- Tips for Making A Profit with Small Ruminants
- Groundwater Quality for Plant and Animal Production and for Human Needs on the Farm Adapting to Climate Change
- Making Money with Shellfish Aquaculture
- Vermicast Production
- Increasing Access to Healthy Food: SNAP EBT for Small Producers
Nutrient management credits (0.25) and Pesticide credits (1.5) are available
To register, visit the link below:
The last day to register is March 8, 2019 even if planning to pay at the door. To register by phone call Dr. Rose Ogutu at 302-857-6397.