MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Come to our HOLA meetings at 5:00PM every Wednesday at Trabant 209/211 and be involved with our events for a chance to become the member of the month!

Member of the Semester (Fall 2017): Glenda Salhuana

Glenda has proven to be a loyal member by being the September Member of the Month and the Member of the Semester!

We’re so proud that Glenda is a part of HOLA and we thank her for being involved and being at our events!

November: Carlos Abadia

October: Kimberly Jimenez

Year: Sophomore (2020)
Major: Nursing
Why did you join HOLA?  I joined HOLA because my friend (Rufino, the Webmaster) introduced me to it and ever since i’ve enjoyed each meeting/event!
Favorite HOLA event: Fiesta Latina

HUGE shoutout to Kim for coming to all of our events and meetings! We’re so grateful to have her be one of our members! She’s super sweet is always involved and helps around whenever she can!

September: Glenda Salhuana

Year: Senior
Major: B.S Psychology; Minor: HDFS
Why did you join HOLA? To make new friends and to be more involved on campus, but little did I know that they would become my close friends.  Favorite event: La Feria, it is a fun outdoor event with lots of food, music and free stuff!

Just want to thank Glenda for being an active member and always coming to our meetings/events! She is always willing to help and volunteer at our events. We love you Glenda!