- Additive Number Theory/Combinatorics
- Association Schemes
- Algebraic Coding Theory
- Finite Geometry
- Editor-in-Chief of The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics
- Editorial Board, Designs, Codes and Cryptography
- Editorial Board, Journal of Combinatorial Designs
- Editorial Board, Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
I am teaching M688 and M210 in Fall 2018. More information will be available here.
Seminars and Conferences
- Discrete Math Seminar at Delaware
- Pseudo-Randomness and Finite Fields, RICAM, Linz, Austria, Oct.15-19, 2018
- Mathematical Theory Applied in Coding and Cryptography, Tsinghua Sanya International Mathematics Forum, Dec. 10-14, 2018
- Finite Geometry and Extremal Combinatorics, University of Delaware, Aug. 21-24, 2019
Current and Former students
- David B. Chandler, Ph. D. 2004.
- Frank Fiedler, Ph. D. 2004.
- Zeying Wang, Ph. D. 2008.
- Junhua Wu, Ph. D. 2008.
- Fan Wu, Ph. D. 2014.
- Rafael Plaza, Ph. D. 2016.
- Hanlin Zou, current PhD student.
- Li-An Chen, current PhD student.