Wrapping It All Up

Each blog, my topic changed radically. I moved from writing about a topic I took as a joke, to something I really got invested in, which was amazing. When I first started, I watched dumb Youtube videos, of random people doing voiceovers of pictures of Tupac, presenting their own views on the subject. But when I moved to my research topic, I was really invested in it, reading books about Tupac and religion, about Tupac and philosophy.

The only element of my blog incorporated into my blog was the narrative of Tupac’s murder. In my blog, I summed it up poorly, but in my paper I expanded it to make sure it sounded almost like a novel, like a Bible verse perhaps?

My research doesn’t really affect my outside studies, because I’m writing about Tupac. I suppose because I listen to rap music, I’ll be looking more into the lyrics of rap songs today, but other than that I don’t see much connection to my other studies, considering I’m taking science classes.

The biggest change I’ve noticed in my writing is my ability to analyze things. I never was that good at the whole analyzing and making it a paper, I was more into creative writing, which I tried to show in my narrative of Tupac’s murder.

All in all, this whole blogging has been an interesting ride, and never in my life did I think I would write a research paper connecting Tupac and Jesus Christ.