Room Diagrams & Building Information
ABOUT OUR HALLS
The University of Delaware residence halls house over 7,000 students on geographically diverse areas of campus, near to classroom, laboratory and administrative buildings.
There is a range of options for living environments from single-sex halls to coed by room or floor, and rooms, suites and apartments that accommodate from one to five other roommates, and options for living by oneself.
There is a dining hall within a short walk of all residence halls; and fitness centers, recreational facilities, and campus convenience markets in each neighborhood.
All Residence Halls
- All residence halls feature fire alarm and suppression systems including individual room smoke detectors and sprinkler heads.
- All halls are locked 24 hours a day and have security system featuring door alarms and a key card entry system restricting access to only those residing in the building.
- All halls are smoke free and include public area lounges, laundry and kitchen facilities, TVs, mailboxes and quiet study spaces.
All Rooms, Suites and Apartments
- Room furnishings include single beds which may be bunked by calling 831-1141, dressers, desks and study chairs, lighting, wastebasket, closets or wardrobes and window treatments.
- All University furnishings are identified with barcode labels. Please do not remove these labels.
- Mattresses are 36 inches wide by 80 inches long, requiring extra-long fitted sheets.
Kitchenette and living area furnishings are provided in on-campus apartments. You need to provide your own linen, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and paper products.