Ireland: A Tour of the Ring of Kerry

Submitted by Nasir Wilson on the 2018 spring semester program in Limerick, Ireland…

Today, we went on a tour of the Ring of Kerry which is a drive in the southwestern area of Ireland. The views were absolutely amazing! I would have never thought that Ireland could or would look like this! This picture does not even do the view any justice. The tour was amazing and all of the sites, sounds and scenery were beautiful! It is definitely my favorite part thus far of study abroad. I have never been so amazed and astounded at the beauty of Ireland until now and the weather was absolutely perfect for the trip. We left around 8:00 am and returned around 7:00 pm, and though I am exhausted from all of the traveling, walking, hiking and touring, it was definitely worth the pain and exhaustion. Highly, highly, highly recommend taking a tour of the Ring of Kerry! It will not disappoint.

Additionally, I have had a ton of frustrations this week with classes and this program helped me realign my frustration and refocus my energy. I definitely needed this excursion and it was perfectly timed!