Paris, France

Submitted by Lauren Saracen on the 2014 winter session study abroad program in Paris, France sponsored by the Department of Fashion and Apparel Studies…

One week of living my dream has already come to an end. I cannot believe that time is flying so quickly. However, my experience so far has been incredible to say the least. I have been to so many places such as boutiques, the Louvre, Alaia (Fashion Designer) Exhibit, Pierre Cardin (Fashion Designer) Museum, Le Ballet at the Opera National, along with others.

Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH Opera National smOpera National Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH smHall Opera National Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH sm

I have also visited famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower and the Arc De Triomphe. When I first saw them, that was when it sunk in that I was in Paris living my dream! They were both breathtaking.

Arc de Triomphe Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH smArc de Triomphe 2 Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH smEiffel Tower Lauren Saracen 14W Paris FASH sm

Every morning before French class or presentations by industry professionals, I grab a chocolate croissant at the bakery. Each bite of the croissant is just so tasty. If you go to Paris don’t miss out on the croissants! Honestly, I could not be more grateful for having this opportunity to be living in the “City Of Lights” for another three weeks! Au Revoir!