Students from across the University of Delaware took part in First Step Grand Challenges, a yearlong innovation competition where undergraduates create novel solutions to societal and environmental challenges. Read more.
- Former First Step Grand Challenge competitors win big
- FIrst Step Innovation Competition
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel receives startup
- Birth Certified Team
- Rehab To Go Team
- Blue Hen Veterans receives national recognition
- More veterans on Delaware campuses
- Can this student-led startup solve homelessness?
- Blue Hen Veterans help vets get started at UD
- Just the First Step