The 2021 Delaware Agriculture Week will be held via live, virtual sessions throughout the month of January 2021.
The organizers of Delaware Agriculture Week are committed to continuing the tradition of delivering timely, valuable information and research updates from trusted experts and industry leaders. Opportunities to earn credits for pest management, nutrient management, and CCA credits will be made available. More information on session dates and agendas will be coming in the near future.
SCHEDULE of VIRTUAL SESSIONS
(Last Updated: October 16, 2020) Please check back as more information is added
Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association of Delaware (FVGAD)
- Monday, January 11, 2021, 6-9 pm FRUIT
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021, morning FRESH MARKET
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021, morning FOOD SAFETY/ COVID
- Thursday, January 14 morning PROCESSING
Beef and Sheep
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 6:30 p.m
- Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021, 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2021, 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021. Time TBA
Woodland Management Workshop
- Monday, January 11, 2021, 1 – 3 p.m.
Delaware Urban Farm and Food Coalition’s Urban Agriculture Session
- Thursday, January 21, 2021, 5-8 p.m.