The 2021 Delaware Agriculture Week will be held via live, virtual sessions throughout January 2021.
The organizers of Delaware Agriculture Week are committed to continuing the tradition of delivering timely, valuable information and research updates from trusted experts and industry leaders. Opportunities to earn credits for pest management, nutrient management, and CCA credits will be made available. More information on session dates and agendas will be coming in the near future.
SCHEDULE of VIRTUAL SESSIONS
Please click on the links to see the agendas!
(Last Updated: January 7, 2021)
Please check back as more information is added!
Aquaculture Session – Registration Now Open
Agronomy Session – Registration Now Open
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Corn and Sorghum
- Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 1 p.m. to 3:50 p.m., Small Grains, Soybeans, Cover Crops
Backyard Poultry Sessions – Small Flock – Registration Now Open
Delaware and Maryland Virtual Forage Conference – Registration Now Open
Delaware Urban Farm and Food Coalition’s Urban Agriculture Session – Registration Now Open
Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association of Delaware (FVGAD) – Registration Now Open
- Monday, January 11, 2021, 6-9 p.m., Fruit Session
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Produce Food Safety/Extreme Weather/Labor Session
- Wednesday, January 13, 2021, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Fresh Market Vegetable Session
- Thursday, January 14, 2021, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Processing Vegetable Session
- Friday, January 15, 2021, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Produce Safety Alliance Grower Training
Poultry Program – Registration Now Open
Risk Management Session – Registration Now Open
- Monday, January 11, 2021, 2-3:30 p.m. Risk Management Considerations for Hemp Producers
- Tuesday Series: January 12 to February 2, 2021, 1-2:30 p.m., Succession Planning: Investing in Your Farm’s Future (4-part series)
- Wednesday Series: January 13 to January 27, 2021, 2-3:30 p.m., Got Your Back Resources & Strategies to Build Resilience
Small Ruminant Session – Registration Now Open. UPDATE: Other advertised dates for small ruminant and beef sessions have been canceled.
Woodland Management Workshop – Registration Now Open