- Transient evolution of flow profiles in a shear banding wormlike micellar solution: Experimental results and a comparison with the VCM model (with Mohammadigoushki, Dalili and Zhou) Soft Matter, 27, 2019.
- Effects of different levels of solar radiation and depth varying vertical diffusion on the dynamics of a reaction-diffusion NPZ model (with Cowall and Oliver), J. of Plankton Research, 2019.
- A stochastic mesoscale model of transiently networked fluids (with L. Zhou), J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech 247, 2017, 78-89.
- Apparent slip for an upper convected Maxwell fluid (with Munch, Wagner and Braun), SIAM J. Applied Math. 77, 2017, 537-564.
- A study of pressure-driven flow of wormlike micellar mixtures through a converging/diverging channel (with Cromer), J. of Rheology 60(5), 2016, 953-973.
- Validation of constitutive modeling of shear banding, threadlike wormlike micellar fluids (with Germann, Gurnon, Zhou, Beris, and Wagner). Journal of Rheology 60(5), 2016, 983- 999.
- A differential velocities based study of diffusion effects in shear banding micellar solutions (with Germann, Beris), J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech. 232, 2016, 43-54.
- Wormlike micellar solutions III. VCM Model predictions in steady and transient shearing flows (with Zhou, McKinley), J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech. 211, 2014, 70-83.
- Investigation of the inhomogeneous shear flow of a wormlike micellar solution using a thermodynamically consistent model (with Germann, Beris), J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech 207, 2014, 21-31.
- Nonequilibrium thermodynamic modeling of the structure and rheology of wormlike micellar solutions (with Germann, Beris), J. Non-Newtonian Fluid Mech., 196, pp. 51-57, 2013.
- Multiple shear-banding transitions for a model of wormlike micellar solutions (with Zhou, McKinley), SIAM J. Applied Math, Vol 72-74, pp 1192-1212, 2012.
- Thin film dynamics on a prolate spheroid with application to the cornea (with Braun, Usha, McFadden, Driscoll, King-Smith), J Eng Math 73(1) pp. 121-138, 2012, DOI 10.1007/s10665-011-9482-4.
- Transonic Aerodynamics, (with Cole) North Holland, Amsterdam, 1986.
- Transonic Aerodynamics; Problems in Asymptotic Theory, Cook(editor), SIAM, Philadelphia, 1993.
Comments to: email@example.com | Department Phone Number: 302-831-2651
Last revised: Wed 07 Mar 2001 02:25:07 PM EST
© Mathematical Sciences, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware 19716