Yaran and Xiaoxia’s work on speciation of Cu surface in the CORR by in-situ SERS is highlighted as the coverart of JACS. Congrats!
Jake’s work on the electrochemical reduction of benzaldehyde is highlighted as the coverart in Catal. Sci. Tech. Congrats!
A number of publications from the Xu group came out in 1/2020:
- J. Li, D. Wu, A. Malkani, M. Cheng, B. Xu, Q. Lu, “Hydroxide Is Not A Promoter of C2 Product Formation in Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 on Copper”, Angew. Chem. In. Ed., 132, 2020, 2.
- M. Gilkey, H. Cho, B. Murphy, J. Wu, D. Vlachos, B. Xu, “Catalytic Adipic Acid Production on Zeolites from Biomass-Derived Tetrahydrofuran-2,5-Dicarboxylic Acid”, ACS Appl. Energy Mater., 2020, Accepted.
- A. Malkani, J. Li, J. Anibal, Q. Lu, B. Xu, “Impact of Forced Convection on Spectroscopic Observations of the Electrochemical CO Reduction Reaction”, ACS Catal.,10, 2020, 941.
- S. Li, J. Liu, Z. Yin, P. Ren, L. Lin, Y. Gong, C. Yang, X. Zheng, R. Cao, S. Yao, Y. Deng, X. Liu, L. Gu, W. Zhou, J. Zhu, X. Wen, B. Xu, D. Ma, “Impact of Coordination Environment on Atomically Dispersed Pt Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction”, ACS Catal., 10, 2020, 907.
- N. Gould, H. Landfield, B. Dinkelacker, C. Brady, X. Yang, B. Xu, “Selectivity Control in Catalytic Reductive Amination of Furfural to Furfurylamine on Supported Catalysts”, ChemCatChem, 2020, Accepted.
Casper’s work on the combination of thermochemical water splitting and direct air capture of CO2 came out in PNAS: C. Brady, M. Davis*, B. Xu*, “Integration of Thermochemical Water Splitting with CO2 Direct Air Capture”, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 116, 2019, 25001.
Xuan and Jared’s work on the pH dependence and the cation effect in the HOR/HER chemistry on Pt has been accepted in Angew. Chem. In. Ed., congratulations!
Our work on nitrogen reduction has been highlighted on the front cover of Angew. Chem. In. Ed., congratulations Xuan!
A related work by Jared on electrochemical ammonia synthesis on chromium nitrides has been published by JPCC.
Xuan’s work entitled Quantification of Active Sites and Elucidation of Reaction Mechanism of Electrochemical Nitrogen Reduction Reaction on Vanadium Nitride has been accepted for publication in Angew. Chem. In. Ed. Congrats!
Two of our collaborative works have been accepted:
Y. Zhao, B. Setzler, J. Wang, J. Nash, B. Xu and Y. Yan, “An Efficient Direct Ammonia Fuel Cell for Affordable Carbon-Neutral Transportation”, Joule, 2019, Accepted.
H. Zhang, X. Chang, J. Chen, W. Goddard III, B. Xu, M Cheng and Q. Lu, “Computational and experimental demonstrations of one-pot tandem catalysis for electrochemical carbon dioxide reduction to methane”, Nat. Commun., 2019, Accepted.
Jingcheng’s work entitled A FTIR Study of the Acidity of In‐Situ Generated Brønsted Sites on NaY via Displacement Reactions came out in ChemCatChem, congrats!