A number of publications from the Xu group came out in 1/2020:
- J. Li, D. Wu, A. Malkani, M. Cheng, B. Xu, Q. Lu, “Hydroxide Is Not A Promoter of C2 Product Formation in Electrochemical Reduction of CO2 on Copper”, Angew. Chem. In. Ed., 132, 2020, 2.
- M. Gilkey, H. Cho, B. Murphy, J. Wu, D. Vlachos, B. Xu, “Catalytic Adipic Acid Production on Zeolites from Biomass-Derived Tetrahydrofuran-2,5-Dicarboxylic Acid”, ACS Appl. Energy Mater., 2020, Accepted.
- A. Malkani, J. Li, J. Anibal, Q. Lu, B. Xu, “Impact of Forced Convection on Spectroscopic Observations of the Electrochemical CO Reduction Reaction”, ACS Catal.,10, 2020, 941.
- S. Li, J. Liu, Z. Yin, P. Ren, L. Lin, Y. Gong, C. Yang, X. Zheng, R. Cao, S. Yao, Y. Deng, X. Liu, L. Gu, W. Zhou, J. Zhu, X. Wen, B. Xu, D. Ma, “Impact of Coordination Environment on Atomically Dispersed Pt Catalyst for Oxygen Reduction Reaction”, ACS Catal., 10, 2020, 907.
- N. Gould, H. Landfield, B. Dinkelacker, C. Brady, X. Yang, B. Xu, “Selectivity Control in Catalytic Reductive Amination of Furfural to Furfurylamine on Supported Catalysts”, ChemCatChem, 2020, Accepted.