Panel Topic: The future of ECSS-type services
In this video, Xperts:
- Bob Sinkovits, San Diego Supercomputer Center (Co-moderator)
- Rudi Eigenmann, University of Delaware (Co-moderator)
- Sergiu Sanielevici, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Karen Tomko, Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Ian A. Cosden, Princeton University & US-RSE
- Jeff F. Pummill, Arkansas High-Performance Computing Center
- Sharon Tettegah , University of California, Santa Barbara
discuss these questions:
- What are good models for forming new teams of “Cyberinfrastructure Professionals” (in NSF terminology), providing ECSS-type services.
- How can such teams of different projects, agencies, and universities create synergy?
- What skills are needed by the team members and how should training be done?