In this video, we heard from our panelists:
- Rudi Eigenmann, University of Delaware (Moderator)
- Ian A. Cosden, Princeton University & US-RSE
- Julie Ma, Massachusetts Green High-Performance Computing Center (MGHPCC)
- Sandra Gesing, University of Illinois Chicago
- Jeff F. Pummill, Arkansas High-Performance Computing Center
- Sergiu Sanielevici, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
presenting practices that are easy to adopt and have proven effective in many computational and data-intensive (CDI) research settings to research software engineers (RSEs) and also Domain Scientists. The first set of best practices is described at https://sites.udel.edu/xpert-cdi/resources/best-practices/. Please consider providing feedback.