In this video, we heard from our panelists:
- Nirav Merchant, University of Arizona Data Science Institute
- David A. Bader, Institute for Data Science at the New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Sandra Gesing, Center for Research Computing of University of Notre Dame
- Daniel S. Katz, University of Illinois
- Gregory Dobler, University of Delaware Data Science Institute
about challenges in data-intensive applications, solutions to those challenges, best practices for developing such applications, and tools supporting those best practices.
The presentation files are also accessible here: