The mission of the Women’s Caucus is to advocate for positive change on issues of concern to women at the University of Delaware.
The Caucus will carry out its mission by:
- Raising awareness of women’s issues, especially those of gender inequity;
- Promoting the consistent adherence to university policies that advance gender equity;
- Advocating for the adoption of new or revised university policies that advance gender equity;
- Providing a confidential and safe forum for the discussion of issues important to women at the University of Delaware;
- Working in collaboration with other caucuses and groups on issues of common concern.
All faculty and staff of the University of Delaware who identify as women are considered to be members of the Women’s Caucus.
Women’s Caucus Bylaws
Download our Bylaws (PDF file)