Check out our online resources and content for all of your wellbeing needs, including our On-Demand Recordings, Nutrition Corner and Fit For Life Blogs, our Wellbeing Weekly, Podcasts, Microsoft Team, and more!
Wellbeing Weekly Newsletter
Weekly wellbeing inspiration straight to your inbox! Subscribe to stay up to date with the latest EHW programs.
Fit For Life
EHW Fitness Coordinator Chelsea Finch shares fitness resources, tools and tips to help you on your fitness journey. New content is posted weekly.
UD’s Chef Jen shares delicious recipes, cooking videos, and nutrition tips to help you stay on track with your nutrition-related goals. New content is posted weekly.
Ask the Expert
The Employee Health and Wellbeing team offers their expertise on nutrition, mindfulness, fitness, sustainability and more through these short “Ask the Expert” videos!
“How does food affect the environment?”
with Julia Stanitski, EHW Intern and Senior UD Health Promotion Student
“What is Intuitive Eating?” with Caitlin Tharp
2019-2020 Annual Report
The past year was one of growth, creativity and connectedness for Employee Health and Wellbeing (EHW) at the University of Delaware. Our 2019-2020 annual report includes a conversation with President Dennis Assanis, EHW executive summary metrics, our strategy, guiding principles, programmatic foundations and overview of key partnerships.
Net Promoter Score is an industry standard benchmark which quantifies responses to the question, “How likely is it that you would recommend EHW to a coworker?”
In The News
- Blue Hen Re-Coop Day Set as March 30 (UDaily, Mar 24, 2021)
- Rising to the Challenge of COVID-19 (President’s Report 2021)
- The Future of Healthcare (UDaily, Mar 11, 2021)
- Mindfulness (UDaily, Sep 11, 2020)
- Blue and Gold Purpose Challenge Seeks Participants (UDaily, Jun 10, 2020)
- Couch 2 5k Turns Virtual Training into Real Success (UDaily, Jun 4, 2020)
- That’s Interesting! Curiosity Sparking Conversations (UDaily, May 6, 2020)
- Working at UD (UDaily, Feb 19, 2020)
- Helping Employees Thrive (UDaily, Jan 13, 2020)
- Benefits and Wellbeing Fair (UDaily, May 24, 2019)
- Employees Get the Health Win in Slam Dunk Wellness (UDaily, May 15, 2019)
- Community Bike Days Encourage Safety and Fun on Two Wheels (UDaily, Sep 3, 2019)
- Cooking For More Than a Cure (UDaily, Oct 5, 2018)
- Off the Couch, On the Run (UDaily, Jun 19, 2018)