ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Our goal in Employee Health & Wellbeing is to meet the needs of our faculty and staff. To help ensure that all employees, retirees, and spouses are able to continue engaging in healthy behaviors and participate in the programs they love, we are continuing The All-Access Membership model.
The All-Access Membership will allow for an annual one-time 75 Wellness Dollar payment to enroll for all programs throughout the year. Programs listed in the All-Access Membership cannot be purchased individually.
We are in the process of making some changes to our registration system. If you would like to register for the All Access Membership or any Fitness Services, please complete this form and the Wellbeing staff will process your request. You will receive a confirmation after your request has been processed.
After you have completed this form and received confirmation of your registration via email for the All Access Membership, you will visit recreation.udel.edu to enroll in Workshops, Lifestyle Improvement Programs, and all of our fitness classes. This new portal will allow you to check in and reserve your space in all of our programs and classes.
For Fitness Services: After you completed this form and received confirmation of your registration via email for a Personal Training package, our fitness coordinator will be in contact with you to begin your training process.
For all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (302) 831-8388.
The $75 membership will include:
- A full year of employee fitness classes: You have full access to all fitness classes on the schedule. Please see here for the current class list.
- 1 Free Health Coaching and Biometric Screening Session
- Fall and spring programs — e.g., Walktober, Spring into Motion Walking Challenge
- Lifestyle Improvement Series — e.g., cooking classes
- Campus-wide health campaigns
The All-Access Membership does not include:
- Fitness services, e.g. personal training (at this time)
- Purchase of Fitbits
- Registered Dietitian visits
If you have an idea for a customized workshop for your department or unit, let us know! We can customize a session specifically for your group.