ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
Our goal in Employee Health & Wellbeing is to meet the needs of our faculty and staff. To help ensure that all employees, retirees, and spouses are able to continue engaging in healthy behaviors and participate in the programs they love, we are rolling out a new Wellness Dollar Model: The All-Access Membership.
The All-Access Membership will allow for an annual one-time 75 Wellness Dollar payment to enroll for all programs throughout the year. Programs listed in the All-Access Membership cannot be purchased individually.
The $75 membership will include:
- A full year of employee fitness classes: You have full access to all fitness classes on the schedule. Please see here for the current class list.
- 1 Free Health Coaching and Biometric Screening Session
- Fall and spring programs — e.g., Walktober, Spring into Motion Walking Challenge
- Lifestyle Improvement Series — e.g., cooking classes
- Campus-wide health campaigns
The All-Access Membership does not include:
- Fitness services, e.g. personal training (at this time)
- Purchase of Fitbits
- Registered Dietitian visits
If you have an idea for a customized workshop for your department or unit, let us know! We can customize a session specifically for your group.