DID YOU KNOW YOU RECEIVE 75 WELLNESS DOLLARS TO DEFRAY THE COST OF PROGRAMMING?
- A full year of employee fitness classes: You have full access to all fitness classes on the schedule. Review our class offerings here
- 1 Free Health Coaching and Biometric Screening Session
- Fall and spring programs — e.g., Walktober, Spring into Motion Walking Challenge
- Lifestyle Improvement Series — e.g., cooking classes
- Campus-wide health campaigns
Does NOT include:
- Fitness services, e.g. personal training (at this time)
- Purchase of Fitbits
- Registered Dietitian visits
The All-Access Membership(AAM) will allow for an annual one-time 75 Wellness Dollar payment to enroll for all programs throughout the year. Programs listed in the All-Access Membership cannot be purchased individually.
How to buy a membership:
If you would like to register for the All Access Membership for the 2020-2021 fiscal year, please complete this form and the Wellbeing staff will process your request. You will receive a confirmation after your request has been processed.
After you have completed this form and received confirmation of your registration via email for the All Access Membership, you will visit recreation.udel.edu to enroll in Workshops, Lifestyle Improvement Programs, and all of our fitness classes. This new portal will allow you to check in and reserve your space in all of our programs and classes.