DID YOU KNOW YOU RECEIVE 75 WELLNESS DOLLARS TO DEFRAY THE COST OF PROGRAMMING?
- A full year of employee fitness classes: You have full access to all fitness classes, both in-person and virtual on the schedule. Review our class offerings here
- Fall and spring programs — e.g., Walktober
- Cooking classes, including HealthyU and Let’s Cook!
- Campus-wide health campaigns
- Discounted Personal Training Services
Does NOT include:
- Fitness services, e.g. personal training (at this time)
- Purchase of Fitbits
- Registered Dietitian visits
The All-Access Membership (AAM) will allow for an annual one-time 75 Wellness Dollar payment to enroll for all programs throughout the year. Programs listed in the All-Access Membership cannot be purchased individually.
How to buy a membership:
If you would like to register for the All Access Membership for the 2020-2021 fiscal year, please complete this form and the Wellbeing staff will process your request. If you would like to register for the All Access Membership for the 2021-2022 fiscal year, please complete this form and the Wellbeing staff will process your request. You will receive a confirmation after your request has been processed.
After you have completed the registration form and received confirmation of your registration via email for the All Access Membership, you will visit recreation.udel.edu to enroll in Workshops, Lifestyle Improvement Programs, and all of our fitness classes. The registration portal will allow you to check in and reserve your space in all of our programs and classes.