UST students may make a 30-minute advising appointment using the online scheduler. Appointments are available for up to one month in advance.
Log into UDSIS and follow these instructions to make an appointment with your UST advisor:
- Click Self Service – UD Appointment Sign Up
- Select Department Calendar – Academic Advising (magnifying glass)
- Select Appointment Reason – ex: Pre-Registration Advising (magnifying glass)
- Select Faculty/Staff Name
- Select Advisor Name [First Name Last Name] (magnifying glass)
- Click View All to see a list of all available appointments.
Find the appointment time you desire and click the Schedule button.
A pop-up box will appear stating that a Confirmation Email has been sent to you.
- Review your email for appointment details, such as date and time.
- If you cannot keep the appointment, it is important that you log back in to the system and cancel it.