We hope you are all staying safe (inside!) and adjusting smoothly to your online learning formats. You should have already received an update from your UST advisor that all advising for the remainder of this semester will be done virtually either through email or Zoom. Every advisor has their own unique Zoom link, so make sure you are using the one they provide you. If you want to schedule a Zoom meeting with your advisor, you may do so the same way you would a regular meeting through BHSC.
If you are not currently a UST student but would like to speak with a UST advisor, you can email email@example.com.
Make sure you are utilizing the many online resources available to you to assist you with your academic planning and your online learning:
- Students Learning Remotely – This page provides tips and how-tos for online learners.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students (Coronavirus) – Check here for information about how the changes on campus may affect you and also resources if you need assistance accessing courses remotely.
- Spring 2020 Academic Regulations – See what your options are in regards to withdrawing or changing to pass/fail for this semester. Be mindful of the new deadlines.
- Tips for Succeeding in Classes Online – A helpful guide from the Office of Academic Enrichment.
- How to Study Remotely – An article on UDaily with 5 tips from Lys Murray (UST and OAE).
- Advising Central @ UD – This site is a hub of information pertaining to advising including course registration, major/career exploration, and policies.
- UST: Frequently Asked Questions – You can always email your advisor with any questions, but you might want to check our FAQs first in case the answer is there.