Hi everyone!! My name is Tori Reiner (she/her/hers) and I am so excited to be one of your Senior Peer Mentors! I am a senior biomedical engineering major in the grand challenges scholars program on a pre-medical track. I am from Telford, Pennsylvania, but I have also lived in California and New Jersey. I am very involved at UD and can be found walking around campus with a PRoUD puppy, running events for my sorority (Alpha Omega Epsilon) as an executive board member, giving tours for both the BME program and the College of Engineering, playing with the UD volleyball club team as an executive board member, working on my Engineers Without Borders project, doing research in Wolf Hall, and at BHLP events as a Tier 4 student. In my free time, I love hanging out with my friends, eating on main street, going to UD events like football games and Perkins Live, binge-watching Netflix shows, and most of all going to the beach. Doing this program my first year was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I can’t wait to help create that experience for all of you.