Spring 2021 Guidelines
Please read associated policies.
RSO and FSLL offices will be open with the following guidelines:
- One person per office at a time
- Organizations must submit office hour schedules to email@example.com by February 15
- Office hours & single occupancy will be monitored by USC staff every 30 minutes
- Office hours must be spaced out to allow 30 minutes between occupancy
- Office doors must remain open when in use to improve air circulation
- Office access provided via key sign out at Welcome Desk
When Programs and Meetings Resume
All RSO meetings that take place on campus must feature a virtual Zoom component with the guiding philosophy that in-person meetings should not exclude students who are unable to be present on campus. Additional hardware will be available for loan in each student center to assist students with broadcasts.
Groups reserving the facility will be required to follow university and facility safety protocols and will be required to pre-register and check-in attendees at the door for each program. Staff rounds will be conducted to ensure visitors have appropriate face coverings and are following safety protocols. Individual room user counts will be noted and logged every 30 minutes.