Hello! My name is Lindsay Marrione (she/her) and I am from Lynbrook, Long Island. I am so excited to be kicking off my senior year as a LEAP Peer Mentor! I am pursuing a major in English with minors in History and Advertising, and I have a huge passion for the arts. When I’m not in class you can find me creating designs as the resident artist for The Egg: Student Creative Agency, or training with the Delaware Repertoire Dance Company. You guys are in luck because LEAP will introduce you to the Blue Hen Leadership Program (BHLP), where you will gain skills and experience to be proud of. This year I will be starting Tier 4 of BHLP, where I am going to be working with an arts nonprofit called inDEFINED. This isn’t the only nonprofit I am a part of; I am also a Student Ambassador for We Are Queens, a female empowerment organization dedicated to promoting gender equality through dance. This year, I will be starting the very first chapter of We Are Queens at the University of Delaware! I have grown so much since I was in your shoes, and I credit it largely to what I learned from LEAP. Get excited for an amazing first year of college!