Hey QUESTers! My name is Charlie Hannum and I am super excited to meet you. I’m a junior from Warrington, Pennsylvania majoring in Computer Science with minors in Mathematics and Electrical & Computer Engineering. On campus, I am involved in Tier 3 of BHLP, The Big Event (a campus-wide day of service), Math Club and Cybersecurity Scholars. When not hanging out with friends, you can find me playing a variety of intramural sports such as Basketball, Soccer, Ultimate Frisbee and Broomball. Outside of these activities, I am a devoted Philadelphia sports fan cheering on the Eagles, Sixers, Phillies and Flyers. Through BHLP, I had the opportunity to participate in an alternative spring break trip to New Bern, North Carolina, where I worked with Habitat for Humanity to build houses. I definitely recommend going on one of UD’s many alternative break service trips! For me, QUEST has been transformative – new friends and unforgettable memories, all before classes started! Participating in Quest is definitely one of the highlights of my UD journey and I am sure it will be for you too. I can’t wait to meet you!