Online forms can be found in the drop-down menu. Please complete all items included in this application. Submission of a completed application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. If you are eligible, but not selected to be a participant, you will be placed on a waiting list.
In order for your application to be considered complete, you must submit the following documents:
- A signed and completed application,
- U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (Form 1040, pages 1 and 2) OR an Income Statement,
- Counselor Recommendation form,
- Copy of your transcript or grade report, and
- Math or Science Teacher Recommendation form.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND ALL RELATED DOCUMENTS ARE DUE BY APRIL 15TH. If you would prefer to submit a paper copy application, go to “Print an Application” in the drop-down box of the Prospective Students menu. Applications can be mailed or faxed to:
University of Delaware – UBMS
12 West Delaware Avenue
Newark, DE 19716
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 302-831-4994.