Ordering Records Boxes
Material sent to the Records Center for storage must be sent in Archive Boxes. Please do not use any other type of box. The Archive Boxes are designed specifically for long term storage, and are of a uniform size ensuring that they will stack and fit properly on the shelves.
Archive Boxes are ordered through Blue Hen Market. Click on the W.B.Mason link under Office & Paper. If you need more detailed instructions, please see below.
Please do not call or email the Records Center looking for Archive Boxes. We do not stock or sell them. All boxes must be ordered through W.B. Mason.
How To Order Boxes
- Type https://www.udel.edu/bluehenmarket into your browser’s address (location) bar.
- Click on the W.B. Mason link located in the Office & Paper section.
- If you don’t have a W.B. Mason account, create one using the “New Users: Please click here to set up a new account.” link.
If you already have an account, click the “Click here to go to the W.B. Mason site” link.
Please Note: In the future, you can go directly to the W.B. Mason site at https://www.wbmason.com.
- Login to your W.B. Mason account.
- Use the search bar to search for item number FPC8003637.
- Order as many boxes as needed. The price you see may not patch this image because the price will change over time.