UD Shuttle Bus Service Policies
Service dogs are welcome on University operated vehicles. No other animals are permitted.
Refusal of Service
- Stay back from the curb until the bus comes to a complete stop.
- Cross the street behind the bus. This helps you to see, and to be seen by other motorists.
- Do not walk between two stopped buses.
- When driving another vehicle, do not pass a stopped bus unless you are in a passing zone.
- Be ready to get on or off the bus when it stops. Drivers are instructed not to open the doors again once they begin to re-enter traffic.
- Drivers are instructed to load and unload at bus stops only.
- If standing, please move to the center of the bus. Drivers are instructed not to move the bus with people standing in unsafe locations on the bus.
- University of Delaware bus drivers take pride in their ability to prevent accidents each day. Your driver is a trained, professional bus operator.
UD Shuttle service is always open to suggestions concerning route and scheduling changes as well as complaints regarding any aspect of our service. Write to: Manager, UD TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, University of Delaware 19716 or e-mail BUS@UDEL.EDU or call 831-1187.
Shuttle route schedules are available at the beginning of the Fall Semester at the Trabant University Center, Student Services Building, Perkins Student Center, Christiana Commons, Morris Library, Public Safety, and the Field House.