The American Society of Animal Science is currently accepting applications for both the Summer 2018 Science Communications Internship and 2018 Science Policy Summer Internship Program.
To learn more visit the links below:
ASAS Science Writing Internship:
ASAS Science Policy (D.C.) Internship:
Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort, located in Malvern, PA, is seeking high energy, animal-loving professionals to join our team for both part time, full time, and seasonal positions. We are the area’s premier pet care facility and provide “A luxury retreat for the furry elite” through our high quality Pet Boarding, Dog Daycare, Pet Grooming, and Dog Training services. Our culture is one of high standards, professionalism, and an unrelenting commitment to providing the best experience for our guests.
We are seeking team players to join our exceptional staff in positions such as:
- Front Desk Customer Service
- Caretaker for dogs and cats
- Day Camp Monitor
Experience not required as on-the-job training will be provided, but MUST love animals, have a positive attitude, and be able to work weekends and holidays.
Additional applicant requirements:
- Hardworking & dependable
- Team oriented
- Warm & friendly
- Eagerness to learn
- Able to maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs (for some positions)
Varies depending on position and experience
How to apply:
Interested applicants must email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails without a resume will not be considered.
Location: Wagsworth Manor Pet Resort – 27 Spring Mill Dr., Malvern, PA 19355
The Med/Vet Summer Leadership Academy at St. George’s University gives a student a unique opportunity to get an inside view of their future career as a doctor or veterinarian.
- This two-week program offers students the opportunity to:
- Experience medicine firsthand with trips to the local clinics, hospitals, farms, and businesses to gain practical experience.
- Get an inside look at what it’s like to be a medical or veterinary medical student with hands-on experience in state-of-the-art training facilities lectured by SGU faculty and staff.
- Enjoy the beautiful Caribbean island of Grenada, with trips to the beach, hikes in the rainforest, and snorkeling excursions.
- Earn college credit for participating in lecture and clinical work.
- Discover how adding an MBA or MPH to their medical or veterinary medical degree will set them apart from their peers and help them stand out throughout their career.
St. George’s University is a center of international education, with students, graduates, and faculty drawn from more than 140 countries. Since its founding in 1976, St. George’s University’s network of over 14,000 School of Medicine graduates have practiced in all 50 US states and more than 50 countries around the world.
For more information, please visit sgu.edu/summeracademy or contact email@example.com.
The intern will assist our on farm veterinarian, Dr. David Scofield, with mare care, on farm breeding, embryo flushes and transfers, management of the recipient mare herd and local veterinary calls. In addition the intern will also participate in foal watching duties, assist at foalings and with neonatal care. Although the intern will be primarily based at our Select Breeders Veterinary Services division, there will be some opportunity to assist technicians at our main facility with stallion collections and semen processing.
We have two internship positions available:
Spring Internship: http://www.selectbreeders.com/employment/10-undergraduate-breeding-internship-spring
Summer Internship: http://www.selectbreeders.com/employment/11-undergraduate-breeding-internship-summer
Applications for the Spring internship are coming to a close, but there is still time to submit a resume, and the Summer Internship is now open for applications.
Anyone interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant for ANFS 111 in the Fall of 2016, needs to have their applications into Ms. Nemec by May 1st. You can find the form on the department’s webpage under ANFS 399 and may return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to hard copy to Ms. Nemec’s mailbox in 044 TNS.