The Office of Academic Enrichment has a number of resources available to help those who are struggling, as well as to those who are successful and looking for ways to sharpen their skills.
- Individual Tutoring. Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr; graduate tutors are $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Spring Schedule
- Group Tutoring. Spring Schedule. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success. These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of our staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.