Job Summary: Selectees will serve on a time-limited basis as an Animal Health Technician. This position as an emergency responder is to assist permanent agency staff in a Foreign Animal Disease outbreak.
Job Duties (may include but not limited to):
- Identify disease signs and symptoms in poultry.
- Properly dispose of animal carcasses and related materials.
- Conduct cleaning and disinfection procedures.
- Accurately completes government documents and forms and keeps accurate records.
- Communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of coworkers, livestock and poultry producers, and the general public.
Please visit this link for additional requirements, information, and to apply.