The IPPS Eastern Region offers scholarships for qualifying students to cover registration costs for our Annual Conferences, held in September. Students may apply for a scholarship to attend for 1,2,3 or all 4 days of the event.
The annual conference is a fantastic opportunity to network and build invaluable relationships with the best in the business from across the country. The four day conference consists of behind-the-scenes-tours to local nurseries and botanic gardens as well as an educational session of thought-provoking talks by industry experts and business professionals. A poster session, plant auctions and time to socialize round out the event.
A generous number of student scholarships are available. The estimated value of the scholarships varies from $100 to $600 depending on the length of attendance. This is not a cash award but a complimentary registration. Students are responsible for their own travel and overnight accommodations.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a horticulture or other plant-related program of study and be an active student at the time of the conference.
- Candidates must fill out the application in its entirety, including a faculty reference.
- Candidates must be a Student Member of the IPPS Eastern Region. Student membership is free – click https://ipps.org/user/register/Register-a-member-account.html to join.
- IPPS members receive a monthly electronic newsletter plus unlimited downloads from the Combined Proceedings of our worldwide annual conferences.
- Scholarship Application https://fs16.formsite.com/IPPSER/hr7afhrpd2/index.html?1659102025874