The Water Resource Management Branch is seeking an intern to help improve the Commission’s data analysis capabilities.
Job duties include the following:
- Populating the Commission’s integrated database with data from withdrawal and discharge projects;
- Researching reservoir planning and construction history;
- Reviewing previous approvals to determine their current status;
- Researching water conservation requirements in the Water Code;
- Developing a network of groundwater elevations in the GWPA; and
- Compiling locational data for permits.
The paid internship is available for approximately 37.5 hours/week, May – September 2018.
Interested applicants should send a resume to Doug Rowland at Doug.Rowland@drbc.nj.gov.
The deadline to apply is 4 p.m., Friday, May 18, 2018.