We are a family farm in northern Harford County, Maryland with several satellite stands in the area. We are currently looking for a manager to run one of the stands. The responsibilities are as follows:
- Pick up inventory at the farm daily
- Set up and maintain the stand throughout the day with good presentation
- Deliver ending inventory and receipts back to the farm daily
- Must be of good character and trustworthy
- Must be willing to work standing outdoors for 9-10 hours daily during the months of late June through August.
- Must have a small pick up truck or SUV suitable for hauling produce
- Must have an active smartphone with texting capabilities
- Must be responsible, reliable and punctual
- Must be able to fill out an I-9 and pass a detailed background check
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
As a location manager, you are expected to provide excellent customer service. This includes greeting each customer as they arrive and providing any recommendations in their selection of our produce.
Pay is on a commission basis. The better you do, the more you make!
This is a position that can be shared, if desired. Housing is also a possibility.
For more information and to apply, contact us at email@example.com.