Trevose Horticultural Society
2018 Scholarship Program
Application Deadline March 15, 2018
The Trevose Horticultural Society will be awarding a One Thousand Five Hundred dollar ($1,500.) scholarship to the successful applicant, selected by the Scholarship Committee, following review of applications and other required documentation, received by March 15, 2018. An applicant must be a currently enrolled college or university student majoring in: Horticulture, Floriculture, Landscape Architecture, Conservation Forestry, Botany, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Environmental Ecology, City Planning, Land Management, Farming or related subjects.
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded hours.
- Graduate Students must be enrolled for a minimum of 9 graded hours
The application must include:
- Scholarship Application Form
- Financial Aid Form
- Transcript of Grades provided by the Dean’s Office, it does not need be a “sealed” transcript
- A letter not to exceed one (1) typed page from the applicant stating: career goals, practical experience in the field of study, personal background.
- Additionally, you are encouraged but not required to include any letters of recommendation from academic or employment sources
All APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MARCH 15, 2018.
ADDRESS APPLICATIONS TO:
JOHN J. LEE
11 CREEK ROAD
CHURCHVILLE, PA 18966-1426
Notice of scholarship award will be sent to all applicants by
March 26, 2018.