At the midpoint of the spring semester we want to remind you that the Office of Academic Enrichment has a number of resources available to help those who are struggling, as well as to those who are successful and looking for ways to sharpen their skills.
- Individual Tutoring. The TutorFind Directory is online! Undergraduate tutors are available for $12/hr; graduate tutors are $15/hr.
- Drop-In Tutoring. Two hours a day, five days a week, drop-in tutoring is available in math, chemistry and physics.
- Group Tutoring. Free group tutoring in a number of courses is offered each semester. Groups are formed in response to student requests.
TIME MANAGEMENT & STUDY SKILLS ASSISTANCE
- Online workshops: Your Roadmap to Success (http://www.udel.edu/AEC-workshop/). These workshops are designed to help students identify skill areas they need to improve in, to practice new techniques, and to evaluate their progress.
- Academic Intake appointments. Any student can meet with one of the OAE staff members to assess his/her current study strategies and develop a plan for strengthening those strategies. In particular, students in academic difficulty can benefit from this one-on-one academic counseling.