Helena Chemical representatives will be on campus in March for interviews. Contact Wes Page directly if you’re interested: email@example.com
Summer Agronomy Sales & Marketing Internship Program
- Assist Branch in Driving Helena Product Sales.
- Evaluate potential fulltime Sales and/or Operational employees.
- Establish Helena Chemical Company as the premier Agricultural Sales Intern program.
- Provide “Local” Helena Product research, sales aids, and ads for the local branch.
- Provide the intern a balance of Research, Marketing, and Sales Exposure.
Opportunities and Responsibilities
- Report directly to Branch Manager while at the Branch
- Develop sales skills and implement marketing strategies in both established and developing territories.
- Observe and learn organizational skills, including sales preparation and time management.
- Understand diverse production practices, product knowledge, and product placement.
- Evaluate, document, organized and present photos and data on Proprietary Chemistry plots.
- “Hands on” training with a minimum of 50+% of the time being spent in the field.
- Acquaint the intern with various areas of Helena, including: advertising, customer service, agronomy, research, agronomy services, distribution, and time in sales and marketing.
- Coordinate and organize “Summer Projects”
- Provide Year End Presentation of Helena Product Project to Leadership Team in a formal setting.
- Develop Sales tools, ads and aids for the local Branch and Division.
- Present product information and research to grower/dealer meetings and/or field days.
- Candidate must expect to graduate with a 2.5 or better Grade Point Average.
- Experience in the fertilizer, chemical and/or seed industry will merit strong consideration.
- An understanding of production agriculture is desired.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Valid Drivers License.
Email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-employment drug screen required. Must be authorized to work in the United States