Associate Biologist in Agriculture
Employment Type: Part Time
We are seeking an individual with a background in Biology, Agriculture, or related field. The successful candidate will work in a production facility that implements work orders for assembly of various types of greenhouse pots containing soils and seeds. Delivery and set-up of test units in greenhouses is also required. Responsibilities include assembly line work and controlled environment work. All employees are required to adhere to specified safety policies and procedural controls. This position requires reliability, flexibility, commitment to detail, and ability to manage complex tasks.
- Prepare soils for use on assembly lines
- Assist in the assembly of test units for biological assay
- General maintenance of work area
- Delivery of assembled test units
- Perform research projects to improve processes and production
- Procedural compliance with SOPs
- Safety Compliance
- Background in Biology, Agriculture, or related field
- Basic computer skills such as knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows operating systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and operations
- Strong organizational skills with ability to keep track of the progress of multiple tasks and operations within the facility while simultaneously managing your own work.
- Communication and team work skills
- Strong data management skill
If you have questions, please contact Tony Guida, site manager, below:
Tony Guida, Site Manager
Frontier Scientific, Inc.
Office Location: DuPont Stine-Haskell Research Center
1090 Elkton Road, S220/103
Newark, DE 19711