The Office of Development and Alumni Relations is currently recruiting students to apply to be a part of the UD Student Alumni Ambassadors (UDSAAs).
The role of the UDSAAs is to foster connections between past and present Blue Hens by interacting with alumni and encouraging students to consider their role as future alums. Student Alumni Ambassadors have the opportunity to work closely with the Office of Development and Alumni Relations on activities to engage with our UD alumni population and be a positive ambassador for their alma mater. Students do this by:
- Supporting the mission and goals of the office of Development and Alumni Relations
- Encouraging school spirit and participation in campus life
- Engaging with alumni through various events
- Serving as a liaison to the UD Alumni Association and senior administration
- Educating UD peers on the importance of alumni impact through philanthropy at UD.
- Aspiring to become active alumni whose lives will reflect positively on UD
Visit www.UDconnection.com/SAA for more information and the application. Applications are due Sunday, February 21, 2016.