Fees and Equipment Costs
New Telephone Equipment:
- New phones must be purchased through Telephone Services. Any phone not purchased through us will not be provisioned.
- New phones sent out via campus mail do not incur a labor charge.
- If a department prefers to have a network technician deliver and/or install the new phone, a labor charge @ $60/hr will apply.
- 1 year warranty – replaced at no cost
- Over one year – replaced at new equipment cost
Requests for installations, moves, adds, or changes should be sent to Telephone Services by submitting the Request for Service form. Standard phone requests should be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the actual due date needed. For larger orders or projects, requests should be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the completion date. If there are questions about the amount of time your order may take, please call Telephone Services at (302) 831-2411.