University of Delaware receives its first AASHE STARS rating!
Thank You, UD!
Our AASHE STARS report relies on dozens of Individuals, Department and Offices to complete long and complex questionnaires.
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO CONTRIBUTED!
AASHE = “Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education”
STARS = “Sustainability Tracking and Rating System”
- It’s the top sustainability report and platform for institutes of higher education.
- Almost 1,000 colleges and universities have active STARS reports!
- UD does some great work in Sustainability, let’s get recognition!
- Let’s benchmark and compete against our peers
- Let’s recruit and retain the best talent
- Improve communications and education about sustainability on campus and beyond
- Strategic planning to best use our resources for maximum impact!
Performance Highlights by Category
BEST PERFORMING: Engagement
Honorable Mention: Operations
Room for Improvement: Planning
The Sustainability Council will use the AASHE STARS report to create a Sustainability Plan for the campus community. Check out our website for details or to get involved!