Skip to site content

Student Wellness Blog

#AskPOW: As you went through college, did you find that you needed to drop certain activities due to lack of time?

#AskPOW

Q: As you went through college, did you find that you needed to drop certain activities due to lack of time? 

A: Personally, I am the type of person that tries to do a lot of different activities and I really like to keep myself busy, which I know is not ideal. This year, I underestimated the number of credits I was planning on taking and the difficulty level that would come, so it has been hard and time-consuming. It all comes down to prioritizing what matters most to you. If you find things to get a bit much and you seem to be stressing over things that should be fun, pick & choose activities you are most interested in and want to stick in for the long term. It may be tricky to do so, but drop the rest that don’t matter to you as much as needed.

#AskPow: How much stress is normal?

#AskPow: How much stress is normal?

#AskPOW Q: How much stress is normal? A: A little bit of stress could be beneficial for a person as it works as a motivator to get work done, especially the aspect of work/school/etc. that is stressing you. As college students, often it’s assignments and papers....

read more
A December Survival Guide for UD Students

Are you in a winter-slump from final exams coming up and projects due soon? Maybe a little nervous about spending time at home during break? Well, this December Survival Guide may be a big help to you and your Emotional Wellness this month! If you’re stressed,...

read more
#AskaPOWer: How do you stay motivated?

#AskaPOWer: How do you stay motivated?

#AskaPOWer Question: How do you stay motivated? Answer: For me, I like to look at the big picture and always remind myself what my goals are – why I’m doing what I’m doing. This applies to school, studying, personal life, relationships, and more! I also like to...

read more

Wellness Events Newsletter

We want you to be well throughout the year. Sign up for our newsletter for updates about upcoming wellness opportunities on campus. We’ll keep you informed about great events, upcoming kiosks, and more.

Wanna read more?

You can view our older posters by clicking the button below.

Have A Health or Wellness Question?

There’s a good chance our POW Peer Educators already have the answer for you.

Check out the most recent posts from the Ask a POWer blog.

Click to read more posts from the Ask a POWer blog.

Still Have a Health or Wellness Question?

If you have a question for a peer educator, feel free to press the ‘ASK A POWER‘ button above and submit a question on our Google form. We respect your privacy. Your name/email will NOT be posted online, but we do need your email address in case we need to contact you about the content of your question.

Upcoming Events

Recent Facebook Posts

• Timeline Photos
    Do YOU want to do the 30 Day Declutter Challenge with us?? Over the next couple weeks, try taking so [...]
  • UD S.O.S.
    Great podcast series from a SWHP alum! Check it out below: Have you heard of the podcast Feminist Su [...]
  • Timeline Photos
    Recovery Yoga is tonight from 7-8!! This yoga class is for ANY of you students who wants to destress [...]

Scroll to top