Awards and Endowments
Student Wellness and Health Promotion
- Everfi Campus Prevention Network’s 2019 Impact Award for outstanding achievements in Sexual Assault Prevention
- Everfi Campus Prevention Network’s 2018 Impact Award for outstanding achievements in Alcohol Prevention
- Division of Student Life Bright Initiative Award 2018: Bringing in the Bystander Training
- Division of Student Life Bright Initiative Award 2017: S.O.S. Survivor Support Campaign
- Delaware’s Visionary Voice Award Winner for 2019, as given by the National Sexual Violence Resource Center – received by Angela Seguin
Our Student Groups (S.O.S., CRC, and POW)
- Lt. Governor’s Wellness Challenge – Wellness Leadership Award 2019 in the category of Emotional Well-being – received by S.O.S.
Endowments, Donations and Gifts
- Wittig Family Student Wellness and Health Promotion Fund: established by UD alums Connie and Robert Wittig. This endowment supports our substance use work, including our Collegiate Recovery Community. You can read the following article (starting on page 23) of the UD Magazine at this link: http://www1.udel.edu/ocm/magazine/UDMagazine_v27n1.pdf to learn more about the Wittigs, the endowment and our work to support students in recovery.
Donations and Gifts
Thank-you to this year’s donors!
We’re grateful for the financial support provided by UD alumni every year. These donations and gifts allow us to provide Blue Hens with the wellness tools to make our entire UD community healthier and more well. If you’re interested providing support to help us improve our work, please considering making a donation. You can click the button below to make a gift. After you type in the dollar amount, select “Other” and type in one of the following allocations to select the area of our work you wish to support:
- Collegiate Recovery Community
- SOS – Student Wellness & Health Promotion
- Student Wellness and Health Promotion – Program and Student Leadership Development