When you’re living in college, it is a true learning experience about yourself, your major and field, and maybe about sexuality. This resource is a great guide to having healthy relationships in college, campus culture, risk reduction techniques, and other...read more
Student Wellness & Health Promotion
Create a foundation for lifelong wellbeing by providing Blue Hens with the wellness tools to make healthy choices that contribute to a safer UD.
Sexual Offense Support
S.O.S. Victim Advocates are available to call 24/7/365. Press 1 to reach a victim advocate. The staff member who answers will take a first name and phone number, and an S.O.S. Victim Advocate will call you back within 10 minutes. Click the button below to call.
Overview of Services
We offer a wide variety of health and wellness services to our students and campus community
Click the toggles below to learn more about these resources
Alcohol and Substance Use
- AlcoholEdu for College is an educational program for all incoming students
- BASICS Program: provides brief alcohol and marijuana screening, feedback and education
- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) for students in recovery or with a close friend or family member in recovery from addiction
- Confidential drug and alcohol counseling and referral to treatment
- ScreenU: FREE anonymous screening tool for immediate feedback about your alcohol or other substance use
Crisis Counseling and Victim Advocacy
- All services are available to victims of sexual assault, harassment, stalking, dating, and domestic violence
- 24/7/365 crisis intervention and advocacy through Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.)
- Prevention education and advocacy including how to give and ask for consent
- Bringing in the Bystander®: an interactive program that shows how everyone has a role to play in ending sexual misconduct
- Individual Appointments for confidential crisis counseling
- Support Groups:
- Empowerment Group for survivors of sexual violence
- Healthy Relationships Group
Wellness Education and Additional Services
- Mindful Mondays and Recovery Yoga are weekly wellness events to help students maintain their health and wellness
- Wellness Events Newsletter is a semi-weekly newsletter with upcoming wellness opportunities
- Upcoming Events new additions every month, many featuring food or giveaways, and all are FREE for students
- Paid and unpaid internship opportunities
- Request educational programs for your classroom, RSO, chapter, team or other group
- FREE condoms (5/day)
Student Leadership Opportunities
We offer three community-based leadership opportunities that support students’ professional and personal development.
Improve Your Wellness
And be sure to share these resources with fellow Blue Hens to promote a healthy and well campus for all
Recent Facebook Posts
- Mark your calendars for our Recovery Speaker!
In this hilarious and educational comedy show, Patrick Holbert tells stories and jokes about his pas [...]
- Save a Life: Attend Naloxone Training this February.
Join us for a night focused on assisting those who struggle with substance use disorders, specifical [...]
- Are you a UD undergrad man? We need your help!
We're Hoping to Engage More Men this Year on Campus We're getting ready to plan our health [...]