Keeping our Community Healthy
If you have symptoms of illness, such as fever, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please call 302-831-3457 to reschedule your appointment. For more information about coronavirus, visit udel.edu/coronavirus. Before returning to campus, students should refer to the Return to Campus Guidelines and review the Looking Forward: Fall 2020 resource page for more information.
Sexual Offense Support
S.O.S. Victim Advocates are available to call 24/7/365. Press 1 to reach a victim advocate. The staff member who answers will take a first name and phone number, and an S.O.S. Victim Advocate will call you back within 10 minutes. Click the button below to call.
Create a foundation for lifelong wellbeing by providing Blue Hens with the wellness tools to make healthy choices that contribute to a safer UD.
Student Wellness and Health Promotion supports behavioral health and wellness. Behavioral health and wellness encompasses the promotion of health, resilience and wellbeing for individuals and communities to support body, mind and spirit.
Overview of Services
We offer a wide variety of health and wellness services to our students and campus community. Click the toggles below to learn more about these resources
Alcohol and Substance Use
- AlcoholEdu for College is an educational program for all incoming students
- BASICS Program: provides brief alcohol and marijuana screening, feedback and education
- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) for students in recovery or with a close friend or family member in recovery from addiction
- Confidential drug and alcohol counseling and referral to treatment
- ScreenU: FREE anonymous screening tool for immediate feedback about your alcohol or other substance use
Crisis Counseling and Victim Advocacy
- All services are available to victims of sexual assault, harassment, stalking, dating, and domestic violence
- 24/7/365 crisis intervention and advocacy through Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.)
- Prevention education and advocacy including how to give and ask for consent
- Bringing in the Bystander®: an interactive program that shows how everyone has a role to play in ending sexual misconduct
- Individual Appointments for confidential crisis counseling
- Support Groups: include our Empowerment Group for survivors of sexual violence, as well as a Healthy Relationships Group
Wellness Education and Additional Services
- Wellness Break Videos a series of videos to practice mindfulness, learn how to do creative wellness activities, engage in yoga and more.
- Student Wellness Newsletter is a monthly newsletter with upcoming wellness events, involvement opportunities and educational activities
- Upcoming Events new additions every month, all are FREE for students
- Paid and unpaid internship opportunities
- Request educational programs for your classroom, RSO, chapter, team or other group
Blue Hen Wellbeing Community
Connect with peers, choose your own learning adventure and improve your wellbeing by participating in our new Canvas platform community. Students will be able to explore different learning modules that will feature activities for independent self-study, as well as activities that involve peer-to-peer connection to support student wellbeing through a mix of synchronous and asynchronous formats. We’ll host live events twice a month and have on-going discussion forums. Click the button below to join our community:
Student Involvement Opportunities
We recognize that different students have different needs for improving their personal wellbeing and different talents to help improve our campus wellbeing. To provide wellness growth for as many students as possible, we offer campus events, internship opportunities, supportive communities and experiences that build professional skills.
Improve Your Wellness
Be sure to share the resources below with fellow Blue Hens to promote a healthy and well campus for all.