Keeping our Community Healthy
If you have symptoms of illness, such as fever, coughing, sore throat, sneezing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, please call 302-831-3457 to reschedule your appointment. For more information about coronavirus, visit udel.edu/coronavirus.
Create a foundation for lifelong wellbeing by providing Blue Hens with the wellness tools to make healthy choices that contribute to a safer UD.
Sexual Offense Support
S.O.S. Victim Advocates are available to call 24/7/365. Press 1 to reach a victim advocate. The staff member who answers will take a first name and phone number, and an S.O.S. Victim Advocate will call you back within 10 minutes. Click the button below to call.
Overview of Services
We offer a wide variety of health and wellness services to our students and campus community. Click the toggles below to learn more about these resources
Alcohol and Substance Use
- AlcoholEdu for College is an educational program for all incoming students
- BASICS Program: provides brief alcohol and marijuana screening, feedback and education
- Collegiate Recovery Community (CRC) for students in recovery or with a close friend or family member in recovery from addiction
- Confidential drug and alcohol counseling and referral to treatment
- ScreenU: FREE anonymous screening tool for immediate feedback about your alcohol or other substance use
Crisis Counseling and Victim Advocacy
- All services are available to victims of sexual assault, harassment, stalking, dating, and domestic violence
- 24/7/365 crisis intervention and advocacy through Sexual Offense Support (S.O.S.)
- Prevention education and advocacy including how to give and ask for consent
- Bringing in the Bystander®: an interactive program that shows how everyone has a role to play in ending sexual misconduct
- Individual Appointments for confidential crisis counseling
- Support Groups:
- Empowerment Group for survivors of sexual violence
- Healthy Relationships Group
Wellness Education and Additional Services
- Mindful Mondays and Recovery Yoga are weekly wellness events to help students maintain their health and wellness
- Wellness Events Newsletter is a semi-weekly newsletter with upcoming wellness opportunities
- Upcoming Events new additions every month, many featuring food or giveaways, and all are FREE for students
- Paid and unpaid internship opportunities
- Request educational programs for your classroom, RSO, chapter, team or other group
- FREE condoms (5/day)
Welcome to Your Summer Wellness Journey
We’ve collected 25 different FREE* online resources and tools. Use one each day to complete a wellness action Monday through Friday. In five weeks, you’ll have improved your own wellness, learned how to help other people boost their wellness, and developed skills to take action in your community in order to build a safer, healthier and more well place to live. (*almost all are free, some have greatly reduced costs). Click the button below to being your journey:
Student Involvement Opportunities
We recognize that different students have different needs for improving their personal wellbeing and different talents to help improve our campus wellbeing. To provide wellness growth for as many students as possible, we offer campus events, internship opportunities, supportive communities and experiences that build professional skills.
Improve Your Wellness
Be sure to share the resources below with fellow Blue Hens to promote a healthy and well campus for all.