UD Student Voting & Civic Engagement
Welcome and thank you for visiting the University of Delaware’s Steering Committee for Student Voting and Civic Engagement. The committee was formed in the Fall of 2019 and charged by the Vice President of Student Life. Members who represent all facets of the University community, including faculty, staff, and students, strive to encourage students to vote, engage in their communities, and practice civil discourse.
UD aims to develop leaders and citizens of the future. The work of the Steering Committee amplifies opportunities for students to develop skills necessary to serve in these roles.
If you have interest in learning more about the work of the Student Voting and Civic Engagement Steering Committee, please feel free to reach out to one of us.
Student Voting and Civic Engagement
- Increase student voter registrations
- Increase student voting
- Educate students about opportunities for absentee ballots
- Increase visibility of student civic engagement
- Foster civil dialogue across differences
- Student Voting and Civic Engagement
- Free Intelligent Conversation
- Library and upcoming exhibitions and collections
- Make it Count Registered Student Organization (RSO)
- Make it Count Campaign
- National Agenda
- National Voter Registration Day (fourth Tuesday of Sept)
- Our Vote
- Residence Life & Housing
- The Biden Institute
- UD Community Engagement Initiative
- UD Center for Political Communication
- Library Research Guide – US Census