Release Records to SHS

Please use this form [PDF] when requesting records to be sent to University of Delaware Student Health Services from another facility where you received treatment. Please print, complete and sign the form and send it to Student Health. You can fax the form to 302-831-6407, send it as an email attachment to studenthealth@udel.edu or mail it to:

Student Health Services
Laurel Hall
282 The Green
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716-8101

Emergencies and After-Hours Care

Medical Emergencies

Christiana Care Health System

Newark Urgent Care

CareNet After-Hours Medical Advice

Other Options for 24/7 Care and Pharmacies

Be sure to tell your provider if you suspect or know that you are COVID-19 positive so that appropriate precautions can be taken.