Prepare for your Appointment
Prior to all appointments, log into your UD Health Portal and complete the following.
- Submit all required pre-appointment questionnaires (if applicable) in the Forms section.
- Ensure the information in your Health History and Profile sections (including emergency contact and local address) is up-to-date.
- Ensure your medical insurance card and prescription insurance card are uploaded via the Insurance Card section to minimize out-of-pocket costs for services not covered under the Wellbeing Fee.
To cancel an appointment:
- Log into your UD Health Portal.
- Click the Appointment section on the left side of the page.
- Find the appointment you wish to cancel and choose “Cancel this appointment.”
To reschedule an appointment, please call 302-831-2226.
Carenet (24-hour nurse line)
Christiana Care Health System
UD Helpline (Urgent Mental Health and Sexual Offense Support) 24/7/365
Mental Health Crisis Text Line
741741 (Send ‘UDTEXT’ or ‘STEVE’)
24/7 virtual mental health support
FOR IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS
- Our address is 282 The Green (Laurel Hall).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Masks are required in our facility.
- Please bring:
- UD ID card
- Medical insurance and prescription insurance cards
- Any relevant documentation (lab results, hospital discharge paperwork, urgent care paperwork, etc.)
FOR TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS
- View the Messages in your UD Health Portal for Zoom link and additional information.
- Ensure the Consent for Telehealth is completed on your UD Health Portal.