A case intake meeting provides an opportunity to learn more about a pending conduct case. The student will meet with a case manager and discuss the following:
- The student conduct process in general.
- Student rights within the student conduct process.
- The specific case pending, including the policies associated with case and are alleged to have been violated.
- Sanctions which would be applied if responsible for the pending charges.
- Options for resolving the case.
Students are generally pre-scheduled for a case intake meeting. Academic commitments as listed in UDSIS are considered when selecting a meeting day/time. If a student has an academic conflict with the chosen meeting, they can reschedule for an alternate day/time.
Students who have been co-charged with other students may conduct a case intake meeting together if they wish.