Everfi Online Education for Faculty & Staff
All employees are required to take kNOw MORE online training for Faculty & Staff within 30 days of being hired and should be done at the same time as on-boarding. Additionally, refresher training will be done the fall of every odd year (2017, 2019, etc.) This policy keeps the University in line with the State of Delaware Code Title 14-Chapter 90A. While we understand that some people will be requested to take this sooner than 24 months apart, each individual will fall into the schedule by the next cycle. This is the most effective way for us to manage this program currently.
The University of Delaware expects each employee to complete kNOw MORE, an online prevention program.
Everfi Online Education (including kNOw MORE) Directions:
- Go to http://www.udel.edu/006145 and enter your UDelNet ID username and password.
- All current Everfi assignments will be listed on the “open” tab of your Everfi account, in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Log In to begin each course, click next (bottom right) to proceed through each section.
- Take Part 1 (six (6) sections). Time: 45 minutes. You do not have to complete it all at once but it does need to be completed within 30 days!
- Pass the EXAM. You will need to retake the exam until you get a passing grade.
- After 45 days, you’ll receive an e-mail to log back in and finish Part 2 of the course (15 minutes). Please anticipate this message to be delivered from EverFi “email@example.com”. If you have questions about the validity of email that appears to come from EverFi or UD kNOw MORE, please contact us.
- Go to: http://www.udel.edu/006145 and enter your UDelNet ID username and Password. (As long as you successfully complete Part 1 (six sections) of the program, no hold will be placed on your course registration while you wait to take Part 2.)
- Complete Part 2 by (date TBD).
If you have any questions about kNOw MORE online training, please refer to troubleshooting & FAQs first then feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org – Include your UD ID and any SCREEN PRINTS. You will receive a response within one business day.
- Troubleshooting Tips and FAQ’s
- Should you experience any difficulties or require support, the Everfi Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the “Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every EverFi screen or contact them at 866-384-9062.
- For any technical issues with logging into your UD network page, please contact IT at the University of Delaware, www.udel.edu/it, and click on the “Need Help” button.