The Student Association of Public Administration (SAPA) is the official student organization of the School of Public Policy and Administration (SPPA) at the University of Delaware.
SAPA is dedicated to:
- Facilitating communication between the faculty, staff and students of the SPPA
- Advocating for the interests of SPPA students by providing a representative forum for their opinions
- Participating in the development and formation of policy and practices as they relate to students of the School
- Making recommendations to the administration of the School on all matters determined pertinent to students
- Participating in the professional development of SPPA students
- Providing social and networking opportunities to SPPA students
- Engaging constructively in the community on a local, regional and national level to improve administration and the development of policy.